Online Casino Canada
When it comes to online casinos in Canada, players will be spoiled for choice as gambling laws are quite liberal. Online casinos in Canada are generally regulated on a national basis.
Canadian players can participate in lotteries, online poker at a live dealer casino site, or even bet at an online bookmaker’s office. Whether you live in British Columbia, Quebec or Ontario, all Canadian players have a wide selection of video slots, table games and scratch cards.
Whether you’re into progressive jackpots or playing real money gambling online, we have all the information you need to play at the online casinos available in Canada, and completely legally.
Our guide to the best online casino sites in Canada
When it comes to legal online gambling, laws in Canada tend to vary from province to province. This means that the legal age of participation in gambling, casino games and betting varies from province to province.
Like all online casinos bestcasinosincanada.net/ around the world, each Canadian casino competes with each other to offer new visitors the best welcome bonus to encourage them to sign up for their sites. Once you sign up, many of them will continue to offer you ongoing bonuses.
When checking online casinos, UltraGambler applies very exhaustive criteria. We look at what offers and promotions they have, what games are available, customer support and more. Once a casino meets these criteria, we can add it to our list of the best online casinos in Canada.
Welcome offers and promotions
If you decide to play at an online casino in Canada, you can expect to see some attractive bonuses to get the most out of your game. Many of the welcome bonuses you will see will be a deposit match, which is a great way to increase your online account before you even start playing.
The deposit match bonus actually doubles your deposit amount, usually limited to $200 to $500. For example, if you decide to deposit $100 when you first sign up, you will receive a $100 match bonus if you meet the terms and conditions.
Free spins are also offered as incentives to new and existing customers.
Online casinos, legalized in Canada for only a few years, have become very popular, and players have developed a taste for a wide range of casino games.
Whether you want to play at a classic table, online slots, or live dealer casinos, Canada has a lot to offer. Some of the most popular games include:
- Slots: probably the most popular online casino lobby is the video slots section. Most casinos have more than 1,000 games to choose from, including games dedicated to popular TV shows.
- Table games: these are the standard games you’ll find in regular casinos. Expect to be able to play blackjack, roulette, poker and many other varieties of these games.
- Live dealer games: join live dealers at poker and roulette tables. Interact with croupiers and other players while placing bets. This is an unforgettable real casino experience from the comfort of your own home.
Deposit and withdrawal methods
Canadian players have a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal options. Most offshore casinos and betting sites also often accept Canadian dollars. Here’s a list of other payment methods:
- iDebit: the fastest and most convenient way to make secure bank transfers. You can deposit through a number of leading banks, including Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Montreal and TD Canada Trust.
- Credit/Debit Card: You should use this method with caution, because credit cards often have a cash advances fee. However, you can use this method to move cash around in your accounts with a Visa or MasterCard.
- INSTADebit: This method is a safe option for customers who want to make a direct bank transfer from a Canadian bank account with no transaction fee.
- Electronic Wallets: If you’ve been gambling for a while, you’re probably familiar with these payment methods. Some of the most common include PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and many others. This option makes payments fast and easy.
- Paysafecard: These are better known as a prepaid debit card. Players can purchase these cards in stores or online, they reload the card at their own bank, and then use the card’s 16-digit number to make a deposit into your online casino account.
Security and Licensing
All of the casinos that UltraGambler recommends have been fully vetted to confirm that their security is top notch. All personal account pages use fully encrypted technology.
When you sign up for an online casino or are in the middle of a game and something goes wrong, you need to be able to contact a person for help as soon as possible. Online casinos in Canada have the ability to keep in touch with someone live within seconds through online chat features 24/7.
If online chat is not available, there will always be an option to call or email a support agent with any problems.
How to sign up for a Canadian online casino
First of all, check out the list above before choosing which online casino ticks all the boxes for what you’re looking for. A brief overview of what to consider includes:
- Welcome Bonus.
- Deposit/withdrawal methods
- Live dealer casino available
- Preferred slot machine
- Easy registration.
Good luck and have a great game!